On behalf of our team at Jamison & Associates, I would like to welcome you to our website.
It is really important to us you are comfortable and at ease as you tour our site. You are welcome to send us an email or feel free to call.
We also want to extend to you the following exclusive offer, because you’ve believed your future is important enough to have paid us a visit:
We will GIVE you the book Values-Based Financial Planning™ FREE when you schedule a NO OBLIGATION 15-20 minute telephone consultation to discuss how the concepts in this book could have an impact on your future!
Values-Based Financial Planning™ written by Bill Bachrach is a book we define here at Jamison & Associates as a “must read” if you are serious about making smart choices about your money.
As you read the book, you will:
- Define and clarify your values related to money and life.
- Create a unified vision and goals for your life and learn how to align your money choices.
- Reduce or eliminate conflicts about money.
- Build your own Financial Road Map® to use as the guide and foundation for all your financial choices for the rest of your life.
- Experience the Quality of Life Enhancer exercise.
- Find out what Financial Professionals look for in a client.
- Learn how to weed out the financial product salespeople and find a true Trusted Advisor.
- Decide once and for all whether you should do your financial planning yourself, collaborate with a financial professional, or choose to delegate to a financial professional those tasks which will free you up to spend your time living LIFE.
We are honored, and quite serious, about the opportunity we have to help improve the quality of life for our family of clients and the people who are important to them. We believe that Values-Based Financial Planning™ can have a significant impact on your financial life.
To schedule your call at a time convenient to you and to receive your FREE gift of the book Values-Based Financial Planning™, give us a call at (785) 842-3976 or sign up below if you want your book sent right away.
Even if you are not ready to claim your book or need our services yet, we invite you to join our mailing list. Three or four times a year, we’ll mail you a helpful newsletter, which will contain tidbits about our team, news on what’s going on here at Jamison & Associates, and other helpful ‘values based’ tips or articles.
You can contact us at any point: we’ll never pressure you and we’re always as close as an email or a quick phone call.
Warmest Personal Regards,