'Financial Planning' is a term that puts some people off as its overwhelming, intimidating, or an idea that is only useful for "other" people. One of our goals is to help lift the 'fog' and free you to be comfortable with all aspects of your financial house from debt payments and emergency funds to retirement accounts and insurance.
We know you don’t need one more complicated presentation or a ton of paper in your world. You seek an easy to understand roadmap, customized to your goals, which takes into account any direction the stock market chooses to go. You seek clarity of direction and confidence when you make investment decisions.
We serve our clients best when they identify themselves as one or more of the below:
- Possess a sense of purpose, high values and important goals in life.
- Serious about defining and achieving financial success by making smart choices about their money.
- Committed to the development and implementation of a written financial strategy.
- Value their time and want to spend it on the people and activities which are truly important to them.
- Simplify their life through the delegation of their financial matters to competent, trustworthy professionals.
- Pay for the time and experience that their professional advisors provide.
- Look beyond the success money can bring and seek to find significance in meeting their responsibilities for themselves, their family, their community, and the world in general.
- Trust us to assist their friends and family members who fit our ideal client profile and introduce us to them when they feel the time is right.
Thousands of charitable-minded investors have discovered donor-advised funds as an alternative to direct giving or creating private foundations. A donor-advised fund is a charitable giving vehicle set up under the tax umbrella of a sponsoring public charity. An individual or family makes an irrevocable, tax deductible contribution of personal assets to the sponsoring charity and at any time thereafter can recommend grant distributions to qualified charitable organizations.
Have You Considered Your OWN Charitable Foundation?
We make donor-advised funds available through American Endowment Foundation (AEF). AEF acts as a neutral platform for donor-advised funds. This allows you the flexibility to contribute a wide range of assets, including cash, publicly-traded securities, closely-held stock, life insurance, and real estate.
Donor-advised funds can provide you many benefit opportunities, including:
- Maximum and immediate tax deduction, regardless of when grants are made.
- Involvement of family members in charitable and philanthropic activities.
- Establishing a legacy that perpetuates the family name.
- Greater flexibility for donated assets, such as restricted stocks and real estate.
- Broad investment flexibility.
- Better organization of giving via one annual tax receipt.
This is a centralized location for your convenience to view your account information by having a direct link to each of your investment company's respective log-in pages.
To access their website, you will first need a username and password. When your account is opened you can obtain a username and password by using the links on this page to register your account. You can then return here at any time and use the links below to gain access to your accounts.
Managed Account Information
Mutual Fund Companies
Variable Annuity Companies
Securities and advisory services offered through National Planning Corporation (NPC), Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor. Jamison and Associates and NPC are separate and unrelated companies. See "Home Page" for full disclosure statement.
OK33110 [exp10/17][CA]:: 4927069 [exp 10/31/17][KS Resident]